Monday, June 28, 2010

Student's Party

Since March I belong to Polish Student's Organization in US. That organization put Polish students together. From time to time we have some meetings, barbequs, trips, hiking or party. On last Sturday was a party day belongers for our organization. In the morning that day I did my homework, but afternoon I started to do preperation. I did my nails, brow waxing, hair, and of course make up. I had dilema which dress I should wear. I had three, and basically I liked each, but I wanted to wear something what will good matches to that party. Finally, I choose my black one dress with some spirkles on it. At around 6pm I was completely ready. Soon after that my boyfriend, and other friends came to my place. All together we went to Princes Manor, Polish restaurant in New York. We were there on time. Exactely at 8 pm the party started by Polonez, which a traditional Polish dance, usually started serious parties. After that was deliciuos dinner. Right after the dinner the dj started to play the music. Then everybody went to dance. In the middle of party there was a dance competition. My boyfriend and I were one of competitors. I should say that we were pretty good, but we didn't win. One ofe the couple was a professional and they won. Even though that we didn't get a maine prize, we had so much fun. All of that party was very good. With us was a couple from Lotvia, and even they didn't understand Polish language, they also had fun. That night I went to bed at 5 am. Then I was totally exosted, but happy of a very good time that night.

2 comments:

  1. you had such a great night, hun?! :)
    that seems really fun! I miss this kind of parties here sometimes, because when I go out here in CT everything closes at 2am. In Brazil the parties go until late, like 5, or 6 am! it's good to party anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sound like a lot of fun I wonder if there is a similar organization for Peruvians

    ReplyDelete