Sunday, June 13, 2010

Minnewaska State Park

Today I woke up very tired because I didn't sleap last night for a long time. Last night my boyfiend and I were out, we went to the disco and I came back home very late. In this morning my boyfiend Michael called me and asked me about going to the Minnewaska State Park. I didn't really like this idea, but he persuaded me. We prepared equipment like some water, food and clothes, and at around 9 o'clock am we left my place. Around 11 o'clock we got our destination point. There we entered a restaurant and had some lunch. I had fish and chips and Michael chicken with mushed potatoes. Then we got out our bicycles and went to drive them in the park. I love to be in that park. There are mountains, lots of trees, and a lake in the middle of park. There are also very good track to walk or biking. You can spend there a while between the nature and fresh air. After a couple hours the little rain started to raining, then we decided to go home. We had a little traffic on the roads, so our back trip was a little bit longer than normaly. We were happy that we could go there and spend some time there. This is very good to go sometimes somehere especially to some nature place and with a nice companion, like my boyfriend. Today we decided to do a similar trips as many times as will be possible. Beside so much fun, other good thing is spending very low money. All that you pay is a gas and some tolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment