Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Mom

My mom's name is Maria and she is sixty five. My mom has a very good personality. She is a very patient and calm person. The humor that she has is the thing that I like the most about her. She makes lots of jokes which make people lough. When my mom was nineteen she married my dad. They were a very good couple for 44 years, until my dad dyed. My parents fostered eight children, and that fact is amazing for me. Even though that my mom always worked very hard, she was never complaining about herself.Two years ago she had the biggest lost in her life, her husbend's, my father's death. That hurted her so much and since that moment she has a hard time, she misses my dad very much. My mom is very religious person. She prays a lot, several times a day. She also goes to the church very often. I guess that praing makes her strong with struggling with her concouries.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom seems to be a very nice person! I identified myself with somethings about her: arts and religion. I love acting too, as you read in my blog, and I also always go to the church. I got this from my mother as well... :)

    ReplyDelete