Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Passion - Dance

Since I was a child I love to dance. Beside one short dance course that I took in the past, I have never take any dance classes. Even though that I'm not a professional, I can dance. There is so many different styles and types of dance. Usually they come from some countries or regions. For example latin dances come from South America. Usually they have a sexy, hot styles. To this category belong dances like: salsa, bachata, merenge, samba etc. The other group of dances is ballroom style. To this style belong dances like watz, tango, foxtrot, quickstep, jive. Even though that many os these dances I know basic steps I like to dance my own style. My boyfriend is a really good dancer also, and both of us love to go to some parties. Our favorite music is dancing music and light rock. We like to be creative in our dances. I like when Michael twists me and turned my body in many ways. I enjoy dancing with him very much. The dance is a thing which makes me the biggest pleasure in my life.

1 comment:

  1. To me this was very interesting to read. I love dancing too, and like you have been doing it forever. Right now I'm trying to teach my boyfiend how to dance, and he's slowly getting better. I hope to be able to dance like the two of you soon.

    ReplyDelete