Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Family

I have a big family. I have a six sisters and younger brother. My oldest sister's name is Joanna, sister Justyniana. The second of her name comes from the convent that she belongs to. When she was nineteen she decided to be a nun. She works in Ukraine as a Missionary. She taech children a cathehism, works in a church and she prays a lot. Even though that she is a little bit stubborn, she is a very good person, she helps people a lot. My second sister's name is Wiesława. She has her own family; two daughters and dwo sons. All of them are very good children. Wiesława works as a kinderkarden teacher, and her little students just love her. She is very good in her job. My another sister's name is Małgorzata and has her own family too. She has a son and a daughter. Małgorzata with her husband work with their own bussiness. They sell and instalate windows, doors, roofers etc. The other sister's name is Renata. Her husband, son and her live in the Madrid, Spain. I miss her so much because I see her very seldom. Another sister's name is Barbara. She also has her family. She has two boys. Barbara works as an accounter in onbe of company in her town. Another sister's name is Anna. She is single. She lives and works in inernational insurance company in Menchester UK. The last of my siblings is my brother Marek. He got married two years ago, and he will have a baby in this coming November. Marek works for my sister's company. He also is a musician. He has his own band group and they play music on wedding parties or other celebrations. This is a little bit about my big family. I miss them and I love every member very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment