Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Weekend With out of Class Essey

My last weekend, my boyfriend and I were planning since couple weeks. We had a plan to go to Delawer State and do kajakis, pontons and and other attractions like hiking. After reading/writing class on last Thursday, I changed my mind completaly. The profesor gave us lots of homework and essey to write. I got upset of changing our plans, but I should to. On Friday evening I was trying to do some homework, but I couldn't concentrate and I didn't have any idea what to write for my essey, I got frustration and I wanted to cry. Around 9 pm by boyfriend came to my place, we were talking and after that I started to feel a little bit better. On Saturday morning I was cleaning my place, than was my turn to do it. I spent for it a couple hours. After that I was ready to do my homework but right after I set next to my computer, my sister from Spaine called me on the skype. Of course I got her call, and another 1.5 hours just flew. O.k, now I do my homework I felt. I was trying to organize my essey when my boyfriend Michael called me, just to ask me how am I, how is my essey, and when I will be able to go with him at list for a walk that afternoon. The weather was beautiful, sunny and a little windy, perfect for going on the beach or go biking. Than I was about crying. I still didn't have any ideas what to write about. Than Marta, our classmate called me, just to discuss about essey. We exchanges ideas, and since that moment I had a plan what to write about. The only problem that I had, I was too tired of even thinbking about the essey. Than Michael gave me a proposition to go out for a little while. I decided to take a little rest and go with him. We went to the Crab Shell restaurant in Stamford. There was a concert alive's musicians, I love that. We ate a little something and drank a bear. I started to feel relaxed. Next day, on Sunday since morning I was working with my homework. Around 6pm, I was done, that was such a good news for Michael. 30 minuts later he came to my place and he took me to the movie. That was a very nice evening, especially because there we met ours friends. After the movie we went to some club, we spent couple more hours together. We had a really good time and so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment