Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wendesday, June 16th

Today I had a free morning, I did't have to rush to work. I woke up around 9am. In my pigamas I went to the kitchen and there I had a cup of coffe. After than I took a shower. I have a mess in my room, but I was to lazy to clean this up. I couldn't do my homework, because something was wrong with the internet, I didn't have any network. I dressed up and went to the Stamford mall. I have a couple of gift cards, which I wanted to use of my shopping. I was walking from one to another store but I didn't see anything ineresting for me. I was ready to left the moll, when I decided to see one more shop that was H&M. Today there were lots of sales. I found one dress which catched my eyes from the first moment since I saw that. That dress is from very soft material, with mix of grey and black colors. I think that dress will be perfect to go to the beach. The best what I like on this dress is a price. I spent only seven dollars for that dress. I was so happy that I got that dress. Around 1pm I got to my work place. Isabelle was at home already. Aleksander, another child that I watch came back from school a little bit later. I prepared them some snack and drinks. Now both of them are in their rooms and they are studying for tests that they have tomorrow. Is 4.15 now. I guess that in 1.5 hours I'll be done with my work today. For a dinner I will have a salad, yummy. I hope that in this evening not going to be raining. I have a plane to go with my boyfriend play tennis or do other sports activities like rollorblaiding or biking.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! Your morning was fun! I need to go to H&M too!! :D
    So... you seem to be very healthy! Having good food and playing sports! That's good for you!

    ReplyDelete