Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Village

Today I want describe a little bit the place were I grew up. I am from South East Poland. There is small village called Uszkowce. Around that village are forests, which make a circle horizont around that place. I liked to go to forest from time to time to pick up some mashrooms. In that village live like twenty six families and everybody know each other very well. People live there and mostly they work on the farms. They growth crops like potatoes, beats, seeds, corn etc. My parents also had a farm. We had a cows, horse, pigs, hans, ducks, and geese. My parents, siblings and I also worked on the field with crops, vegetables and seeds. Most of growth were as a food for as or animals that we had. I loved to work with animals, especially when were born a little horse, calf, and some poultry. In my memory I have also the view of my families atmosphere. Even during some work we were lucky to spend a time with my parents and siblings (six sisters and brother) In Uszkowce I spend my childhood and there is still my heart. I remember every single little place there where I was plaing with my siblings especially with my younger brother Marek. I remember some crazy things that we make together like jumping on the hay or making "cakes" from the mud. Actually I am in the United States and I have no idea when I will go again to my childhood place, my village. I believe that soon I will go there, and that will be so lucky day for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think that yor description of your home in Poland is very interesting because it reminds me of the farm my grandmother had back in Peru.I grew up in Lima which is the largest city in Peru, but all the memories I have of my grandmother's farm are good. Great job.

    ReplyDelete