Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my Day Today June 22

Today I woke up like an old car. Yesterday I was working very hard, and in this morning I was feeling all of my massels. Thank God I had a free time today until noon. I made and drank my coffee, checked my e-mails, and did some homework. Usually when I have some free time I go to the mall even for look around and see new clothes and shoes. That what I did today. I was looking for a fancy, ballroom dress, but I did't see anything that I liked. I decided to wear one of my old, I mean one of dress that I bought before on the polish student party that I go on this coming Satturday. All I bought today is a skirt. When I going to wear that skirt, probably I going to look like a little girl from elementary school, but I really like stuff like trhis. When I was in the mall, the girl that I babysite was calling me. She wanted to come to my workplace earlier than usually. Right after my little shopping today, I left the mall and went to the Wesport. Isabelle had a driving training today, so I drived her to the driving school. While she was there, I went to the Donkin Donats and I got a coffee and a bagle. I was so hungry. I was waiting for her, and I drinking my coffee and eating my bagle. When she finished, we came back to her home. Soon after that I went to school on my reading/writing class. When I came back home, I just talked a little bit with my roommates and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I like to go to the mall when I have nothing to do too.. :) even to take a look at the stores! but when I have no money , I avoid it, in order not to get into temptation... haha :)

    ReplyDelete