Friday, July 2, 2010

Saint People

Today I was talking with Dorothy about sait people. That made me inspiration to write a blog about them. There is a lot of people whose in their life made something amazing, and God put them to range Saints. Since a child I was listening stories about Blessed and Saint People. These storiel told me my mom and my two aunt which where nuns. Many of them had just amazing harysm. For example Father Pio had stygmats on his hands, he also could be in two places at the same time. The Saint Francisco could talking with even wild animals. My favorite is Pope John II whose not saint yet. His case is in process, which probably will take so much time. When he was alive, he did a miraculus, fenomenal things like took away many serious sick from people, he survived after a shout that he got from one guy. John Paul II really deserve to be saint. I am pretty sure that one day he will be one of saints in the haven.

2 comments:

  1. It is very good to have inspiration from the saints. I appreciate their lifestyle, they are an example for us. I also love Jhon Paull II. He was great, especially among the youths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that Pope John II should considered a saint, he did a lot of miracles, and everyone around the world know all the good things that he have done. i love Pope II ........:)...

    ReplyDelete