Monday, July 26, 2010

Charity for flood people

On June in Poland was a huge flood. The water came out from river's troughs and covered big areas on many places in Poland. The water came to people's houses and took out stuff from that. Some people lost everything they had. Thank God, my families house located next to the river didn't suffer on thar flood. Since that moment other people help them, they bring some clothes, cosmetic and of course money. Even here, in United States many people are ready for help flood victims. Every Sunday after mass some volunteers collect money for powodzian, that's mean for flood people. These volunteers also arranges party on last Saturday. The money from tickets, from food, and drinks that people bought there, will go to Poland for flood victims. My boyfriend and I went to that party. That was such a good idea. We had fun of dancing, listen the music, eating real polish food, on the other words we were part of the charity. I always feel big compassion for people who lost something. I am always ready to help them because I never know what can happen with me one day. Maybe one day I will be in the bad situation and someone will help me.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to help people. As I said on my blog, when we "plant" good things, we "harvest" the same. :)

    ReplyDelete