Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Guitar

Since I was a child in my families house was a guitar. Than I wasn't interested in that very much. When my brother was a little, he started to play some music on guitar. Lately he began to be a pretty good with it. At this moment I really don't know why I started to try to play guitar. That was because I was a little bit jealous of my younger brother ability, or I just simply wanted to play some music. I have never took any guitar lessons, all I know about playing the guitar comes from my brother and one of my friends. I am not a professional, but I can play and sing some songs. My favorite are religious songs. I like to play them when I am sad or when I am not in a really good mood. For me playing religious songs is like a pray. I love it. Also I use my guitar in my one workplace, which is a kindergarten. The children that I teach just love to sing when I play the guitar. Sometimes I also play the guitar when some friends come to visit me or just my boyfriend. Some songs we sing together, and we have fun to do it. This is good to play some instrument, even if you are not perfect with this.The music makes a lovely atmosphere. Playing the guitar always makes me good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment