Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Dreams

Everyone has dreams about something. Everyone's dreams are different. Some people dreams about big careers, others about fortune. I have also some dreams. First of all, I want to travel. I wish that one day I will be able to go to trip to around the world. I really want to see countries where I never was, the culture and people habits there. I really want to taste the regional foods, and see people's overage day. My another dream is my career. I do not dream about high position or do something special. I just want to have a normal work for example as a teacher, stay in a work place maximum for ten hours, do not be very tired at the end of the days and afternoons have for me. My last dream, and the most important one is about my own family. I wish that I will have a nice husband and lovely children. I hope that I will have enough time for my members. My husband and I will rise our children in a very nice families atmosphere. I know that make my dreams real could be very hard for me, but in my opinion I have to have a goal, than will be easier to make the dreams realistic. I am in a good way. I study now. In future I will have a job. Than I will get married and will grow children. When the children will be adults, than I will travel. Isn't sounds good? I believe that my dreams will come true one day.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds great! I also dream about traveling around the world!!! It would be just amazing...

    ReplyDelete