Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a regular day

In this morning I didn't really have a power to study or to do something creative. I was just lazy. I should mention that today I didn't have a work in the morning. Around 9 o'clock I made and drank my morning coffee and a little breakfast (I don't need to eat much in the morning) I had a boiled egg, and that was absolutely enough for me. I was in my pajamas when I decided to call my mom. Than in Poland was late afternoon so my mom had a time to talk to me. I love to listen her when she is telling about things that happen in my family and neighborhood. Even though that today she didn't have any special news, I had a fun to listen her voice. I miss her so much. After a couple hours of talking my mom said that she wanted to get ready to go to church. She goes to church very often, even if is just a regular day like today. Than I should get ready to work, so I finished that call. In my work place is very calm today. Dorothy is lying on the sofa and watching some news on TV. On the same time I doing my homework (I'm almost done). Now is 5 o'clock. It is time to go to school. Let me pack my computer and other stuff. My way to school will take like 25 min, but it is always good to be earlier at school. So see you there.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean when i have time i like to call my family that steel leave in peru and talk to them for hours

    ReplyDelete